Menu

Return to Eapen Leubner.com. Find out more about the Denver Art Song Project. Buy recordings of the Denver Art Song Project.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Daughter doesn't love Strauss

This morning I started the day sipping coffee and checking out the Met Player, the online site where you can stream archive and new (and also HD!) performances that were filmed live.

I watched the three sample clips and my 19-month old daughter immediately hopped up on my lap to watch.

Juan Diego Florez singing "Ah mes amis"? She signed for "more please."
Roberto Alagna and Angela Ghiorghiu in a scene from Puccini's La Rondine? Again, "more please."
The Presentation of the Rose from Rosenkavalier? Alas... she checked out.

I'm going to give her a bit more time to grow into it.

That being said, does anyone use it? What do you think? Please post in comments or shoot me an email or message on FB!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment