Menu

Return to Eapen Leubner.com. Find out more about the Denver Art Song Project. Buy recordings of the Denver Art Song Project.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Fairbanks Highlights

Continuing my updates about gigs past, I just wrapped up my first Don Ottavio in Opera Fairbanks' production of Don Giovanni. I've posted a couple of tracks on the Facebook page, "Dalla sua pace" and "Il mio tesoro."

Non-singing highlights from the trip:
-Trying moose for the first time

-Chena Hot Springs

-Taking the Riverboat Discovery tour- I'm not usually a fan of tourist activities and this one defied all my expectations. It was informative, witty, interactive, and so much more. I can't recommend it enough for visitors of Fairbanks.

It was a great experience to be up in Alaska and be a part of the show. I have a couple of big posts about some of the exceptional experiences.

By the way, the wig I was was legendary. It ended up being more popular than I was-- castmates wanted a picture with the wig, audience members wanted its autograph and many people seemed to think that I looked a bit like Inigo Montoya. I'm a fan, so I take that as a huge compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment