Menu

Return to Eapen Leubner.com. Find out more about the Denver Art Song Project. Buy recordings of the Denver Art Song Project.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Upcoming Performance: Abraham in Abraham and Isaac (Britten) with Chelsea Opera

This coming weekend, I will sing the role of Abraham in "Canticle ii" by Benjamin Britten with Chelsea Opera.

I would have posted this earlier, but with Hurricane Sandy, there were moments when all wondered if the production would go on or not.  Luckily, all has worked out.  We lost a couple of rehearsals, but everyone is doubling their efforts to make up for it.

Find out details here:
www.chelseaopera.org

Also, I've been updating my tumblr, which is where I am now doing my role prep.  If you are interested in some of the questions and considerations that an opera singer deals with while doing an opera, feel free to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment