Menu

Return to Eapen Leubner.com. Find out more about the Denver Art Song Project. Buy recordings of the Denver Art Song Project.

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Heading Back to NYC

The occasional updates should be coming more quickly now.  Singing work is picking up and I am returning to New York City to sing The Astronaut's Tale by Charles Fussell at Brooklyn Academy of Music.

I am rejoining my friends at Encompass New Opera Theatre.  And in preparation, I will be updating my Tumblr with my continued character analysis.  There will be a great number of links about Astronauts, Mars, Science, The Universe, in addition to the discussion of the character of Ab.  I might "spoil" the opera a bit, so only head over there if you want to see the process behind creating a role.

More soon!
Sincerely,
Eapen

No comments:

Post a Comment