Menu

Return to Eapen Leubner.com. Find out more about the Denver Art Song Project. Buy recordings of the Denver Art Song Project.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

? of the Week- April 3, 2011

Two weeks in a row?  Is this possible?

I have learned over the years not to speak in absolutes.  As soon as I say one, the universe points, laughs and takes me down a peg.  A few choice examples:  I'll never marry a vegetarian, I'll never become a Catholic...  Do you catch my drift?

Funny that I mention being married to a vegetarian, because it leads me to my "? of the Week".

Pukk

Located in the Lower East Side of New York City, Pukk is an entirely vegetarian restaurant that serves Thai cuisine in an "oh so trendy" setting.  When we were less family-inclined, we got to try out the restaurant and we loved the blend of super-trendy vibe and tasty asian fare at a really great value.  I would not say that it was the best Thai I had in my life, but it is really quite good and it is nice to go to a restaurant where my wife can choose anything off the menu.

Over the years I learned to love faux-meat and it (nearly) replaces the real thing for me.  It doesn't quite do it, though.  I'll never become a vegetarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment