Menu

Return to Eapen Leubner.com. Find out more about the Denver Art Song Project. Buy recordings of the Denver Art Song Project.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

? of the Week- May 8, 2011

Fig. 1- Having a Hobby. My "? of the Week"
Balance.  Sometimes you have it, sometimes you don't.

Right now I am working hard on a prepping a couple of gigs and some new audition rep.  The music in my head is really, really loud.  (Does it bother you at all?)

It is great after long hours of practicing to have something totally unrelated to take my mind off the hard work.  This weekend I spent some time kneading pizza dough and making pear and gorgonzola pizza and one with caramelized onions, mushrooms and pineapple.  To wrap up my cooking adventure, we shared our meal with good friends.  On other weekend days I will make a loaf of bread (fig. 1) or two.  After a little time cooking and baking, I get a little perspective on my work.

I have some other hobbies and I am sure they will eventually be a "? of the Week" but a tenor should not give away all his secrets at once.

1 comment: