Menu

Return to Eapen Leubner.com. Find out more about the Denver Art Song Project. Buy recordings of the Denver Art Song Project.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Post lunch break

Good morning, America. I know it is early for you. A couple of fascinating events today... After a brief rehearsal with our conductor and my wonderful colleagues, we went over to the American embassy for our Albanian lesson.

It was a good thing we had it, because I practiced in a couple of diction errors. In addition to learning the song, our teacher taught us a couple key phrases and greetings. When she mentioned the dative case, I flashed back to high school!

Tonight we rehearse with the orchestra for the first time. It has good to have a few moments to rest my weary brain.

I am locating our online publicity and I will post it ASAP. The concert is already sold out!

More Soon,
Eapen

No comments:

Post a Comment