Menu

Return to Eapen Leubner.com. Find out more about the Denver Art Song Project. Buy recordings of the Denver Art Song Project.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Year of Play Update #yearofplay

I have been soliciting feedback about my projects for "Year of Play" and one of my test subjects said, "How many points have you scored for yourself lately?"

Tweets- 3 (3 points)

Pictures- 3 (6 points)

Blog Posts- 4 (8 points)

Podcast- 0 (0 points)

So, all in, that is 17 points in advance of the big announcement.

As you may recall, the idea was to do more in social media and make some art.  These postings had to do directly with my big musical project.  The rules were that the posts had to relate directly to the final product that is going to be released soon.

I think I achieved my goal of creating a semi-major musical project and challenging myself to change my approach to learning music.  My goal was to go way outside of my comfort zone and I definitely achieved that with "Song Fiction".

I had hoped to create some podcasts, but it took more time than expected and they may end up being released later.

I will be making a big announcement about results of "Year of Play" on June 1, 2015, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment