Menu

Return to Eapen Leubner.com. Find out more about the Denver Art Song Project. Buy recordings of the Denver Art Song Project.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fairbanks Bound!

On June 17 the family and I will be hitting the road. We are off to Fairbanks where I'll be singing Don Ottavio in a semi-staged concert of Don Giovanni.

We've done a few trips before, but since this the first time I'm zipping off to do a major role, I thought it would be fun to finally start up the travel diary.

I'll be posting some pictures and thoughts while on the road. I'll also add some of the insights into the character of "Don O" as I work with my colleagues.

We are all excited to see the land of the midnight sun. Keep your eyes here or subscribe to the blog for all the latest news!

No comments:

Post a Comment