Menu

Return to Eapen Leubner.com. Find out more about the Denver Art Song Project. Buy recordings of the Denver Art Song Project.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Flying out on the morrow...

Well, our lists are made and bags are almost packed. I'm wrapping up work at my day job and getting myself psyched for a red-eye flight from JFK to Fairbanks via Seattle.

I'm sad I won't get to visit any of the Seattle gang. Kathleen and I met there and haven't been back together in years. To pass by without having the chance to say hello doesn't feel right. Gang- we love ya and miss ya! I'll try to place some calls from SeaTac.

Since we leave at 5 p.m. tomorrow, I'm hoping to have a nice relaxed morning and take Millie to her music class. I'm pretty psyched because I have never had the chance to do this-- pretty weird since I'm the musician in the family!

If you all have any questions about life on the road or what it's life to sing opera, why don't you go ahead and post a question or comment below? The comments are moderated (by me)-- sorry to be so particular about that, but this is a family show!

Also, I'm developing a podcast, so I'll also answer questions there. Hope you enjoy all this!

No comments:

Post a Comment