Menu

Return to Eapen Leubner.com. Find out more about the Denver Art Song Project. Buy recordings of the Denver Art Song Project.

Monday, June 21, 2010

On the road with a baby

Traveling with Millie has been interesting. Add in the expense of checking in baggage and draconian weight limits and it could get very expensive.

To that end, we decided to travel as light as possible. The first stop, upon arrival, was Walmart for a car seat for our rental car. Thanks to the Google, we found that there was a thrift shop around the corner called, "Once upon a Child." Turns out the store is by far better than any so called thrift store around. We picked up some new toys for Millie and also a pack-and-play crib.

In our first week, we have found locations around with free wifi. I'm typing this post from North Star Borough Public library. Besides that, I try to type up posts with my thumbs on my i phone and then post them when I get the chance.

I imagine that as we start to travel frequently for my career, we will have to find ways to continue to refine the solutions for traveling lightly and efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment