Menu

Return to Eapen Leubner.com. Find out more about the Denver Art Song Project. Buy recordings of the Denver Art Song Project.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Fairbanks!

Greetings from sunny Fairbanks!

I have settled into my digs and tomorrow afternoon we begin rehearsals for "The Elixir of Love."  All of my technology seems to be up and running and I am excited to start another adventure- living on the road, exploring and creating art.

I will try to drop a line every now and again with updates.  I will continue the "? of the Week" series.  I already have a long list of things to be grateful about.  There are probably enough items on my list to make the feature take place twice or three times per week.

Do you have any questions about Fairbanks or life on the road?  Please drop a line in the comments and I would be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment