Menu

Return to Eapen Leubner.com. Find out more about the Denver Art Song Project. Buy recordings of the Denver Art Song Project.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

? of the Week- June 26, 2011

Skype.

Greetings from the rehearsals of L'elisir d'amor in sunny Fairbanks.  This one is going to be quick because I'm just waiting for my wife to get online and call me on Skype.

Skype, a video calling service that runs over the internet, is the best way for me to keep up with my family while I'm away from them.  There is no substitute for seeing their faces while talking to them.  To be honest, I have no idea if I could have handled this lifestyle if I did not have the opportunity to see my family on a regular basis while on location.

I would sing Skype's praises for longer, but my computer is ringing and I have some family to see!

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for technology says your grateful, luddite wife!

    ReplyDelete