Menu

Return to Eapen Leubner.com. Find out more about the Denver Art Song Project. Buy recordings of the Denver Art Song Project.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Another website, another photo!

As you know, I will be singing with Chelsea Opera in a couple of months.  At my audition, I had the opportunity to sing a selection with the composer of Glory Denied, Tom Cipullo at the piano.  If you go to the Chelsea Opera site: http://www.chelseaopera.org/, you can see a picture of me there.

I am stewing on the opera and the character of Jim Thompson.  This is going to be a very interesting role.  Lt. Col. Thompson only died a couple of years ago and I have since realized that I have never sung:
  • A 21st Century opera before
  • A work where I play someone who lived at the same time as me
  • was a real person

No comments:

Post a Comment