Menu

Return to Eapen Leubner.com. Find out more about the Denver Art Song Project. Buy recordings of the Denver Art Song Project.

Friday, September 24, 2010

I may have forgotten to mention...

I see that two of my recent posts open with quotes.  I suppose that should tell you a bit about me.  I love to hear witty sayings.  If they are positive, all the better!

I will always try to correctly attribute quotations so if you find an error, please just send me a message or leave a comment and I will do my best to fix it as quickly as possible.

So let me end this post with a juicy one:

Nothing in the world will take away persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than an unsuccessful man with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.- Calvin Coolidge

No comments:

Post a Comment