Menu

Return to Eapen Leubner.com. Find out more about the Denver Art Song Project. Buy recordings of the Denver Art Song Project.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Everything but the kitchen sink

Our neighbor Sarah, who sadly just moved away, is the pastry chef at S'nice, a lovely little vegan cafe in Park Slope, Brooklyn. My wife has stopped by several times to get take-out dessert and last night she brought home a new "approved" item: The Kitchen Sink Cookie.

I had no idea that such a cookie existed in this world. Whoever invented this recipe was either a genius, an evil scientist bent on world domination or the biggest stoner who ever was. It has chocolate chips, nuts, pretzel pieces and potato chips all nestled into some sort of oatmeal and peanut butter cookie. I'm not sure if that is completely correct, so go pick one up and let me know if I got it right. It's worth the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment